Self Reflection

 Over the past few weeks, blogging has become a part of my life. When it comes to writing I put my best efforts into making an interesting post and meet the criteria for a good grade. Although, I know that making a blog post is more than just a good grade, it's also about making a connection to the reader(s). When it comes to the content, I make sure to add as much detail as possible. Adjectives are just as important because when someone is reading the post, it's a great idea for them to imagine in their heads what you are writing. Detail is everything, the blog makes more sense to them as a clear visual. When writing it can be a bit stressful because of the information that you are telling, you have to make sure that the facts are real. When are you speaking about something, it better come with facts because it can help boost your credibility. I don't have trouble when it comes to completing the work. I tend to take notes and write down what I need on a sheet of paper. So when I begin typing, I don't get stuck on what to write next. 

Before posting, I check to make sure the grammar is correct and I don't have run-on sentences. Blogs can be risky to post and having someone peer review can be scary. The thought of someone not liking your writing style or disagreeing with what you have to say is nerve-wracking. At the same time, it can be a good thing because there is always wiggle room to improve on your writing. Not everyone is out to get you, there are some people out there, especially someone with more experience is there to help you. What I have learned about blogging is that millions of blogs are posted every single day. I honestly didn't know that many people were still blogging especially in this day in age. I thought everyone was vlogging but people still blog as well.  I realized the importance of adding your own unique style to writing. You stand out easier which makes more people drawn to you. It's important to write about what you know. Having a specific niche makes writing more fun and it brings more a niche audience that you can relate to. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know about Guyana.

Island Travel - Nicaragua!