All About Me

 Hello, my name is Shanya Anderson. I am 24 years old and studying for my bachelors' degree in Business Marketing. I am born and raised in Atlanta Georgia and I inspire to become a screenwriter. Writing has been one of my favorite hobbies growing up. I write different genres such as Drama, Fantasy, Comedy, and so forth. Currently, I have taken an interest in becoming a screenwriter. I feel that it is so important that writers as young as myself tell their own stories and to be put on the big screen. Learning how to do screenwriting is a process and I am determined to make it and make a name for myself in the entertainment industry, especially as a woman of color. Writing stories for us, by us. I inspire to become the next Shonda Rhimes (one of the greatest writers of all time in my opinion.) Another hobby of mine is dancing. I have been a dancer since the age of 8. I do different types of dance such as hip-hop, ballet, and jazz. Dancing is my favorite way of expressing myself as it is a great stress reliever and a bunch of fun!

I also enjoy different types of culture and I dream of being able to travel the world. Japan, Thailand, Spain, Africa, are the top locations on my bucket list. Hopefully, one of these place I visit can eventually become home. Since I am getting older, I want to experience different things and see the world for what it truly is and not how it is perceived. I plan to travel to every country in the world and possibly with my family. Want to create memories that will last a lifetime! I am the oldest of three siblings and the responsible one lol. Family means everything to me and always make sure my younger siblings are always taken care for. Also when it comes to different cultures, the food is phenomenal! Trying different foods is always a great experience, especially trying spicy foods.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get to know about Guyana.

Island Travel - Nicaragua!

Self Reflection